Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...

In the car last night:

C: If you want you can put your stuff together with mine in the suitcase that I am bringing to Mexico?

M: Why are you taking a suitcase?

C: Because it will be cheaper - even though I have to pay $15.00 (times two) to have it checked-in.

M: Why is that cheaper?

C: Because otherwise I have to buy all those things down in Mexico that they won’t let me have in a carry–on bag.

M: Like what?

C: Like lotion.

M: They have lotion in Mexico.

C: I know but I need more than just one kind.

M: For what?

C: I need sun block, regular body lotion, day lotion, night lotion, hand lotion, foot lotion, aloe vera...

M: ----------------

C: And then there is toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, other hair products, nail polish, nail polish remover, mascara, lip gloss, deodorant, perfume...

M: Well, I'm bringing all my stuff in this (pointing at his tiny little book bag)

C: Whatever, more room for my stuff then.

LONG PAUS

C: They won’t let you bring razors…

No comments: