Saturday, February 21, 2009

I pat myself on the shoulder

I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything else until spring break. However; there are moments in life when you just have to treat yourself. Especially after disappointing events. For example, after visits to immigration offices.

After I made my promise I have treated myself to the following:

1. Trip to Mexico – 5 of 5 on the scale of essentialness!
After all - there is snow six months of the year where we live.

2. One dress and a tanktop – needed some kind of a pick-me-upper yesterday after meeting with that horrible immigration lady. So two thumbs up for those!

3. A Bikini
– Yeah why not?!

4. Six pairs of socks – not so essential but the campus bookstore had a sale and I got them for $1.00/pair. So good purchase.

5. Juicer – what was I thinking?
Just a little too early in the morning for squeezing all those oranges, don’t you think?

6. Three bras – extremely essential! For more info., read post "Braless".

No comments: