Saturday, April 17, 2010

Have someone seen my baby?

I have always been very forgetful. I lose things all the time, can't remember where I put stuff and always feel like it's something I have forgotten to do (and in most cases I also have).

I lock my keys in the car, I forget to take the money out of the ATM, and always have to have someone call my cellphone to find out where it's at.

Yesterday I had one of those days when I just couldn't get my shit together. Then Max said I am going to be the same way with the baby, forget it at the store or in the park. That I would have to tie a string to my wrist and attach it to the stroller. So I wouldn't forget. I thought it was very funny the way he said it. "Oops, I forgot the baby at Walmart"

1 comment:

Finni - Elliotts morsa said...

Haha tack så mycket! :)

Åh vad roligt! Massa grattis :) Ni har en spännande tid framför er!