Thursday, April 8, 2010

21+0

Today it is week 21+0. I have gained 4 kg and don't feel that much pregnant yet although I am down to two pair of leggings as the only pants I am able to wear. My doctor said it's time to stop skiing and snowmobiling so instead we have bought a one year membership to the Health & Rec Center. Starting May first I am planning on going swimming a few times a week. I figured it was a good idea to get a pass considering the work I have ahead of me post delivery :)

Yesterday I got three packages delivered to our mailbox. Three from my very kind mom and one baby down comforter that I had ordered. I will try to get some things every week to try to spread out the cost of everything that we need to get before our little boy gets here. Now I am going to go water my beautiful flowers which are still alive and blooming. Happy Thursday!

No comments: