Sunday, May 3, 2009

Transplanting

When you live in the middle of nowhere as I do it sucks when the weather is not as nice as you would like it to be. Especially when it is spring time and it is suppose to be warm and sunny. And especially when it is your first day of vacation. And especially when it has been like that for about two weeks.

Max didn't make it home until 3.30 a.m. so before he got up I took the dogs for a walk and then I transplanted some of my lupines to the outdoors. So now it can't be any more frost!

In the afternoon we went out and dug up a tiny little pine tree and brought it home and planted it in the yard. I doubt that it is going to make it but we thought it was worth a try. Now it is movie (siesta) time in front of the fire with the pups.

Rimini in front of our freshly planted little pine tree

No comments: