Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cold feet

Hello!
Last night I fell asleep at 7.30 p.m. which was a big improvement compared to the night before. As many times as I have been going over the Atlantic you would think I should have gotten over the jet lag part, but apparently not..

Today I have a hair appointment at 2 p.m. and that's the biggest event of the day. It is so nice to be off work, my only complaint is the weather we have here right now. Cold and rainy! Do I have to tell you that my flowers died meanwhile I was gone. But I am over it! When we get back from California I am going to buy flowers and put in pots instead. Much easier that way. (I think)

Max has been a little bit of a handyman when I was on vacation. He has planted trees and built a stairs. I am so proud! Pictures will be uploaded to the blog later.

No comments: