Saturday, April 4, 2009

Can't even come up with a title

Get a grip! Something must be going on. What can be worth mention on my blog which I have been neglecting for several days now? Hmm, let see. It is still snowing and tomorrow is going to be our last day on the mountain for the season. They have already announced that season passes are going to be $100.00 cheaper next year. If you buy them before June 1st.

I decided to hold off on my motorcycle purchase. Max is still convinced that we are going to pay our house off in six years. The house that has been ours for almost 11 months now. What our escrow balance currently is? About 1.000 bucks.

I am mentally preparing myself for a summer of gardening. I have absolutely no experience in it so with gardening I mean planting some flowers in pots. How hard can it be? I also want to make our house cozier with some plants, a rug or two, paintings, a new kitchen table and chairs etc. Too bad Max couldn’t care less about things like that.

Speaking about summer, I just updated Max’s webpage, http://www.steamboatschoolfood.com, with the class he is going to teach this summer. This year it will be on Barbeque. Yummy! Yeah, that’s about it for now...

No comments: