Monday, December 22, 2008

Waiting! (but not for Santa)

I hate airports and I hate flying. Every time I travel it is always something, and every single time it is also something major which means loooong delays (or cancelations). Sure enough, my sister, who I was going to pick up tonight at DIA, is stuck in Brussels. Mechanical problems and a cancelled flight. Since the line to the rebooking desk was about two miles long, I called US Airways and was able to get her on a plane tomorrow with Lufthansa. She will get here at 3.30 p.m. (if nothing else goes wrong that is). So since I already paid for a hotel room in Denver, I drove down here in a horrible snowstorm and now I am in my room, waiting... It's crazy how the time sort of almost stops when you're waiting. Drives me nuts.

1 comment:

anna of sweden said...

Hej! Vad kul att du hittade in till mig! Så hittade jag till dig också.

Hur länge har du bott i USA? Lite nyfiken ...

Har du kikat på den här bloggen: http://annacolorado.blogspot.com/
En "granne" till dig.

Hälsar Anna i Philly