Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lussekatter

I am very sorry that I have neglected this blog for such a long time as I have. The blog stopped as our computer broke down and once it was up and going again I had all this homework to catch up on. However; school is out as of last Friday and I am already one week into my one-month long vacation. This week I have been coming in with Max every day to get ready for the Holidays. It will be my first Christmas in the U.S. and also the first time with Max. Moreover; this will be our first Christmas together in our new house. I definitely had to bake Saffron and Ginger Bread and so I had to convert all the measurements from my grandmothers' recipe to ounces and cups and Fahrenheit and so on. But everything turned out good so they asked me to bake more to give away as presents to staff at the school. Thank God for large industrial kitchen mixers!

No comments: