Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Work and play

Back-to-School season is here and we are busier than ever. This year, because of the move, we had to change our routines, especially the ones in the mornings. I can't imagine that I'll ever get use to waking up at 05.30 a.m. I simply don't think it's a healthy thing to do, and I know that at least two of my family members agree. The only thing that can make Chania leave the bed in the morning is the sound of Eukanuba hitting her bowl. As it is now we are bringing the dogs with us every other day, and leaving them at home every other day. So to keep them busy they got an early Christmas today when two big boxes full of toys got delivered. The first thing we did after moving in was putting up a fence so we can leave the backdoor open and the dogs can go in and out as they please. When winter hits us i think we'll have to see about putting in a doggy door though.

No comments: