Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oden

Hi everybody! So Oden has arrived but the first thing he did when I took my eyes off him for 10 seconds, was eating the cord for our camera so unfortunately no pictures for a while. I am going to try to write something everyday instead to keep you updated. I have ordered a new cable but it will arrive from Hong Kong and it could take up to a month to get here!

Oden is so cute! I had forgotten how much work it is with a puppy and that combined with having a baby is a little overwhelming but also a lot of fun! It is fine during the weekends when Max is home with us but I fear what's going to happen during the week. It's good Thanksgiving break is coming up soon and after that x-mas break.

We have gotten a bunch of snow and poor Oden is from California and is very hesitant to this cold weather. Time to shuffle!

No comments: