Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm back!

I have taken a long pause from blogging due to all kinds of stress that has been in my life the last couple of weeks. Worrying about my precious baby boy has been the hardest and most stressful. However, I am glad to announce that he is now almost fully recovered.

The same day as surgery was going to take place they found out that all the pain and limping was simply a result of an infection. Now we are waiting to find out what kind of infection it is and he is on antibiotics. But the limping is almost gone and today he went on his first hike in a long time. It is such a relief! Nevertheless it cost $1.500 to find out it was only an infection.

Work has been busy and a little stressful and so was the breakdown of my laptop and car. I had to get a new hard drive for my computer and a new thermostat for my car.

I've simply had tons of expenses recently and it doesn't seem like they are going to end anytime soon. But shit happens and everything costs money. It just sucks when everything happens at once :)


Today we took a well deserved break from all of that and went for a nice fall hike in the morning. Then we had lunch at an Indian restaurant and went to see Julie & Julia. What a good movie! Tomorrow a new week starts. Hopefully it is going to be a less stressful one...


"You are the butter to my bread and the breath to my life."
Julia Child

No comments: