Saturday, July 4, 2009

What to say (and not to say)

My brain is set on "vacation mode" why I haven't been blogging for a few days. I guess it is normal after being off work for over two months now. Something else that might happen as a result of long and lazy summer days with lots of ice cream and American BBQ is a slight weight gain.

The other day we were shopping for new biking clothes and I tried on a pair of the traditional bicycle tights. As most women, I spent some time analyzing whether the tights looked good from behind or not. I decided to get some positive confirmation from my dear husband why I fired off the classic line: "My butt looks big in these!"

Every man on earth should know that when something like that is being said, they should NOT agree but instead say something like: "No honey, your butt looks absolutely perfect. Not big at all!"

My man did not know. Or if he knew, he had some kind of loss of memory in that very moment. Because his answer was fast, short, and concise: "That's because they are padded!"

Which by the way they weren't...

1 comment:

Systra said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Har skickat vidare till OE som inte heller verkar förståt det där... :-)))